Sunday, April 26, 2015

No internet Day

Internet connection was downed the whole day and night yesterday (Sunday) Akajon was very talkative.He must be relieved to know that I do not mind of him coming home very late after zuhur every Saturday and Sunday while having a skype chat with his other wife.I am getting used to this situation now. I am a bit skeptical as to why he is so keen to kinda force me to persuade my brother to complete the process of inheritance. The way he expressed himself  was unexpectedly alarming and dangerously sly. Maybe I am wrong but I have to be wise to handle this situation so that no one is hurt in the process. I am trying my very best to do good to others. I expect no reward from them. Ya Allah, help me be strong..Ameen.

Today I called him. No answers. 

No comments: