Thursday, June 11, 2015

Announcement..The new Arrival

The little baby girl finally arrives by the name of Awa Rose. She is very tiny compared to her big sister Ayeesha Rose who will be turning four years old this coming December insha allah.I need to update my status with Akajon too. I have not seen him nor I talked or communicated with him recently as I am still feeling upset about last week incident. He was supposed to turn up but he gave excused which was not acceptable to me . And the irony part of it is that I know he is actively messaging and skyping with his other wife but he dont even have the heart even to text me and ask how I am doing. I am sad .Only Allah knows what is in my breast.
I bought a sewing machine which cost me quite a fortune. I am glad I did this. I am not too concern anymore about Akajon having no money. I bet his other wife is prepared and willing to contribute for his living expenses and what not. Let him be occupied with her. I dont care no more. Insha Allah I have plenty of other stuff to do.

No comments: