Sunday, May 3, 2015

Accepted with open heart

I had a heart to heart talk with Akajon this morning while having our breakfast. After that long talk I believe without reasonable doubt that he would leave me pretty soon. I rest my case. I can tell by now that I dont fit into his lifestyle anymore. I better get ready my heart and my soul from now. I cannot lie to myself saying that he is still the man I knew 10 years ago. He himself admitted that he has change. His attention was made clear to me, as clear as the crystal glass.He is definitely leaving me and is really desirous to be living with his other wife.Only Allah knows when will this thing going to happen or otherwise. He said I was very jealous of his other wife and  was disturbing him when she was here for that two weeks vacation. He was very angry and upset and even after she left for England he was still upset with me.I caused him distress...hermmm... he said he wanted to marry a young woman. have children and living and staying together whereas I as his wife , he claimed that I was not really fulfilling my duty as I am busy with my children affairs most of the times and i can bear him children because I am old . He added that he would go crazy if he continue living in this condition. He mentioned that his last resort was to go back to his homeland to be with his mother. I am a bit surprise by his remarks. He asked me what did I benefit from him. I said I  cant tell.I was wondering why then marry me in the first place despite knowing my situation at that time.Perhaps because I have some money back then and now I am poor, so I cannot provide to continue sustaining his living anymore...Allahu alam. End of our open heart to heart talk this was his final words ..Let bygone be bygone, lets you and I turn  a new page..I quickly added ..please dont be distress as I am not distress... For whatever reasons this maybe, Alhamdulillah, after I went though this difficult moments, Allah has make me become a stronger person and I am able to control my emotions and anger better.

He is looking forward to a new chapter of his life....May Allah make it easy for him and for his new wife. May Allah make it easy for me and my family..Ameen. 

No comments: